First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Monday, March 19, 2007

(*) Hmmm... maybe...?

On second thoughts, I may not actually close this blog, but rather the *amount* of 'personal content' I post here. Which, for me, defeats the purpose of the thing... hmmm... I'm still in two minds about it all, now I've cooled down a little after earlier today.
Wait and see, Mallard, wait and see...
Right now I'm listening to some relaxing mind-mellowing classical music for a change... Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons"! Good stuff... it definitely seems to be helping me unwind.

Cyalayta
Mallard d'Quackers

Stop Press...
I have opened a new blog. Privacy and security problems I have been having here have been solved with the new one, even tho I've had to resort to IP bannings :(

If you haven't been alerted to the new blogs' address, email me to find out. Thanks.
maljam2002
[ at ]
yahoo
dot
com
dot
au

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

On March 21, 2007 11:14 AM, Blogger Monica said...

Great to hear from you. Hope you've been doing well. Maybe you could password protect your blog? I to worry about people reading things on my blog. Work people or my husband's family. Sometimes I'm not 100% open with what I really think. These blogs can come back to bite you in the arse later on in life.

 
On March 21, 2007 3:16 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

hey mal, i have a new email address. it's heartsforever70@wowway.com i'm back online now...wooohooo

 
On March 22, 2007 12:58 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Don't forget to send me any new blog address. My email address is on my blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face